Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Twilight Saga...

Nak cerita jugak pasal Twilight Saga....it is my new love. Macam mana boleh ter 'fall' in love? Well camni, masa nak bersalin hari tu or before bersalin, my second sis brought to my house the Twilight Saga books. Dia nak pass to my other sis. So I took one which was New Moon. The 2nd book. Masa tu tak baca lagi Twilight, the first book. Saja ambik sebab pikir kang masuk hospital boring2 boleh gak baca buku cerita. Tapi of course masa deliver before and after takde masa nak baca coz I was in so much pain. But after dah balik rumah and settle down, barula ada sedikit masa which was during my son bedtime. So bacala New Moon. OMG...immediately I fell in love dengan Edward Cullen. The main character, the vampire. I did watch Twilight so Robert Patterson to sooo good looking so I can imaginelah while reading the book. What made me fell in love with the books was Edward's character. The author potrayed him as a good vampire...his thirst for human's blood was overwhelming but he managed to control it. Now he only drank animal's blood...his fav, mountain lion. I love reading about his love for Bella Swan, a human. I think their love was greater than Romeo and Juliet and Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. He would do anything for the happiness of his love. But what really got me so into Edward was the power or gift that he has as a vampire. He can read people's mind, he's fast, strong and sooo good looking. That's my craziness for Twilight.
Oh the sequence of New Moon, Eclipse will be out in June. I've already asked Syida to go watch that movie together. Tamau tgk ngan encik awang sebab nanti tak dapat lovey dovey ngan edward cullen....dia tak faham. Nanti encik awang cepat bosang....tamau tamau spoil my mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok pn nurul.. konpem kite pi layan jiwa bulan jun ni...
pastu rambu ramba




~cik syida~