Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hubby was craving....


Beef it Up! Voila! Hubby was craving meat. Really really craving. Lagi teruk dari orang mengandung. Since last weekend he has been pestering me to go to this place 'Las Vacas'. This kedai ada steak and dia kata sedap bangat. He has been looking at i dunno what yg made him craved like that. So we decided since we haven't went out berdua for berbuka, nak pi sanalah for lating lating. I think I remembered this place from Jalan2 Cari Makan. He picked me up from work early. We reached Mont Kiara quite early. Having perform Asar prayer, hubby and I went straight to the Restaurant. We have made reservation...sampai the Restaurant was practically empty. cam segan nak masuklah kan even though dah 630. Tapi I told hubby we better go in because they may need time to cook our food. This Las Vacas served mainly meat product..they have sirloin steak, rib eye...beef burger, hot dogs...and even frozen meats. So we ordered rib eye steak, well done for hubby, beef burger for me, beef wrap for starter and mushroom soup. Ice peach tea and apple peach juice for drinks. The food was served 5 minutes before berbuka and the restaurant started to fill up by then although not full house. The waitress can speak Malay, Japanese and English. I don't think she's Malaysian. I think she is Japanese. I think most of the workers are Japanese. Except the owner. They cater for Japanese customer quite a lot as the menu board was in Japanese as well. oh they don't have desserts..huhu..but Baskin Robin kat sebelah jek. So oklah. Btw the price of the meat was based on the grams. Similar to my burger. A 150grams beef burger would cost u RM17. Overall I would say that people who loves meat this is the place for you. But for those yg macam saya yg suka variety kind of food tak sesuailah tempat ni. But hubby was totally satisfied. Licin semua dia makan...



Table kat dalam tak banyak but kat luar quite alot. According to the owner they can cater for like 70 pax at one time.

Air pun dijual in bottles and tins. Sedap jugak



Soup of the day...so so lah...in a small cup that costs around RM5.50. Reasonably cheap



Nilah makanan hubby...rib eye...tebal tender and sedap. No gravy was included. You have to enjoy the meat as it is..and totally true. This costs hubby like RM60++but really worth it.



My burger...biasalah burger macam tulah...but let me tell u it was huge okeh





No comments: