Monday, September 22, 2008

Break fast@sis place

Last Saturday I was supposed to attend a reunion of my high school. However on the same day my eldest sis invited us the whole family for a bukak pose. So thinking that this would be my last time to meet them sampai raya coz I'll be spending raya at hubby's hometown, so I decided to forego the reunion. Takpe coz insyallah this Tues will be meeting the little teddies for break fast. This gathering berjaya mengumpulkan semua family kami which consists of mum, dad, two siters with their families. Hubby came later coz he got class. Its ok asal datang...
Waiting to bukak puasa

In the kitchen

My nephew yang suka enter frame


Niece and nephews..ada lagi enter frame



Talam berlauk, karipap, chap cai, tepun talam and bengkang

Nasi ayam dish

Kuetiaw putih and hitam


Youngest anak buah..tomei tak?


Preparing for solat terawikh


Ada lagi dak enter frame nih


And after selesai terawikh time to play bungi api...yea!


Daughter lighting her bunga api..pandai dia..but must be with supervisionla

Seronok dan sangat kenyang. Tak rasa ralat pun tak pi the reunion. Next time lah kot.





1 comment:

Green Malay said...

Gambar kat dapur tu you ke? The one with red t-shirt? Awat nampak lain?