Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Petang yang Indah...

Hari ni, petang ni tak ada benda nak buat. Kerja for this week dah siap. Cuma tunggu next week untuk sambung. Petang ni hujan and mendung kat luar. To some people this weather sangatlah tak menceriakan but to me it is so romantic...tambah-tambah bila kat radio Lite FM this song is being played...I love the way u love me...isk isk so hopelessly romantic. Hem...how I wish my life is a fairy tale. Like the ending would always be happily ever after....prince charming...hehehe....
Tadi I was surfing the facebook. My friends imported pictures of us during the good old times masa kat MRSM dulu. The two years masa kat MRSM was the best years of my life. I really really had good time, good friends, good education and most importantly the most wonderful memories that I am unable to share. Teipuchee....bila ingat2 zaman tu rasa macam nak balik semula je. Malasnyer fikir kerja. Sometimes I am thinking salah bidang kot pilih...boring sometimes. Jadi artis..hehehee...tak mungkin. Tak cantik, tak da bakat..jadi arkitek...maybe but again takde bakat melukis...doktor?....tak mungkin sebab takut tengok darah...emm..engineer...emm sains tak pandai....majistret?....hehehehe.....entahlah. Nilah manusia taktau bersyukur...syukur....sebenarnya I am happy and content with what I have now. I have a loving husband, cute daughter, parents that are so out of this world....sisters whom I adore...friends....whom I have shared my ups and downs...career???...hehehe..but somehow deep inside my heart I always feel that something is missing. There is always a small, tiny hole...for what?..I couldn't find the answer...Maybe I am not religious enough....sigh...that is one thing I have to improve.
Anyway ngaperla lagu-lagu kat radio ni macam best jek? I am always like this...suka je get carry away with songs played on the radio. Hem maybe banyak sangat imagination. Bak kata..ehem ehem diri sendiri.....we are nothing without fantasy..logic ke?
For the past week takda benda menarik yang berlaku. Boring kan...but next week I will be going to KK for work. Yeay! Something to look forward to. I love KK. Its like my second hometown. Walaupun kerja but I hope I will have some spare time to enjoy my stay there. Kuih cincin anyone?

No comments: