Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am 30 something

I have been 30 something for awhile now...and recently like 2 days ago it added 1 more year to my 30 something. How am i feeling? Well biasa biasa jek. Nothing much. Thanks to face book I got a lot of well wishes from friends and families.

My other half took me to Menara KL to celebrate my birthday and to break fast. The view was great since we were at the highest level of the tower. The food was ok....if you like 100% Malay cuisine. I am ok with that but to have varieties would be even better. Tapi takpalah...yg penting like my other half said we paid not for the food but the view. But i did not get any birthday cake...huhuhu....alah once a year pun kan...laki2 ni kadang2 tak paham..been telling him for years now belilah cake sekeping pun jadilah....tapi hampeh. Hem dia tak suka makan cake so dia assume kita pun x suka...cheh.

Hem....apa lagi cerita....oh my life has been quite slow at the moment. I am on sem break for 4 months. Tried to keep myself busy, been going out with friends (thats the good part) and meng familiarisekan diri with the bangi roads....hehehehe, yap i am bad with directions so after 2 years i can finally drive in bangi with my eyes close....hahahaha not literally lah.

But soon we will be moving to Nilai. And currently busy with the new house. So I am leaving this place. Sedih ke? Entahlah. Sejak pindah sini banyak sangat kedai and senang but kawasan rumah me has become very crowded...bencilah kalau nak keluar kereta sebab banyak sangat kereta yg parking luar. Tak memikirkan orang lain langsung. Because bila rumah dekat dengan uni and area industri banyaklah orang yg menyewa ramai. Hem even though tempat ni sangat strategik tapi akak dah pening kapla dah ni.

Oklah time to cook for berbuka....today nak masak asam pedas ikan pari, ayam goreng berempah, udang kicap and sayur goreng. Kuih would be cucur udang. Hem ok kan? I am doing my best to cook for my hubby walaupun taklah berapa sedap..ok gtg

No comments: