Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Very hectic

Hello dahlings sekalian,....its been sometime again since i've updated this blog. Been super duper busy with classes. Started the new sem like a month ago but the work MasyaAllah banyak bangat. It seems macam i have loads to do but so little time to spare. Well plus masa tido and jimba2 mesti adalah kan. My routine now would be..bgn pagi, pegi library or class, then balik for lunch and rest awhile. if got class in the evening i need to do some reading before class..kang kena tanya xleh jawab plak and ptg if no class i will go to my aerobic classes...do some zumba dancing, or belly dance or some latino dance. Yogalates is my fav but since the class clashes with my master class terpaksa forgo dulu. Oh before i went to class in the evening or aerobics i would cook dinner. This to ensure hubby eat less of maggi mee. Heheheh dulu malas now hari2 google for recipes. So balik malam after making sure kids are all in bed, i will start to do my work until like 2 am. Jadinya kadang2 agak penat jugak but i will make sure once inawhile i will time to jimba2 with frens and hubby. Usually every friday akan pi luncheon with my friends from workplace. If i went back to my mom's place i will meet up with my close friends to have some breakfast or my bestie will come to have lunch with me during weekdays. And a couple of weeks back went to spa with a lovely friend and she's gonna be my spa mate frm now hehehe...and jimba2 with hubby, went out for lunch once in a week or tgk theatre if ada cerita menarik. The latest we went to watch The Secret Life of Nora..oklah cerita dia but i think Tiara should retire from becoming a lead actress coz she's old. Get someone youngerlah kan huhuhu...and next nak tgk badai semalam. One of my fav malay book. And got to see Erra and Aaron beraksi..how nice..cant wait. So that's all abt my life recently. I am gonna be super duper busy these 2 months onwards. So please bear with me but i will still find time to jimba2 with my besties...and u guys know who u are..

1 comment:

ati_emylia said...

bila nak berjimba dgn aku nih?