Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New work place

Hem...first of all I am really thankful that my prayers have been answered by God in which I got transfered back in just a short time, I got to be with my hubby, got to stay at my own house...but....my new work place is Helll...as been described by certain people. Til date...belum lagi merasai suasana hell tuh..maybe because it is just my second day here, I have my close friends, and no work has been given to me yet. But the aura is there. I am scared. Coz things here are totally different from what I am used too. Sini banyak orang but it seems that people are more individualistic. I mean maybe it is due to the nature of work. Bilala nak get use to this new environment. Lagi satu feel cam dumb je...entahla. The only positive thing that I think is I am in KL...nearer to my family. I just hope God will make things easier for me...no matter where I go...Ya Allah! Permudahkanlah semua urusan ku ini...Amin..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cik Wann...hang dah balik KL ka...tak habaq punn....

Weii....boring-boring u know where to find me kann...

Calling-calling ekk dear...

Love,
Eena

mummy_icha said...

believe me there're plenty of other working places-cum-hell where you are not just called stupid,pig and what not (referring to animals-cettt tah apa2 kan orang2 ni, x boleh bezakan binatang dgn manusia) but at least u got your friends there who can listen 2u.wish u all the best.

-ingat ke tak, azlin fr court MMJ8 KL ;-)-

nuruliz said...

Eena...hehe, bukannya tak nak call but been busy with moving and then start work immediately. Don wori..I always have time 4 u.

Che Lin...of course I remember u. Thanx for the support. Sini not so bad actually. Nanti bolehla cuba-cuba datang sini..hehehe

Epi said...

to quote jean paul-sartre's :

"Hell is other people"

Good Luck in ur new work environment, puan!..

;)