Saturday, March 29, 2008

Concert 2

Better than last week and unexpected from the unexpected. Overall the perfomance by the students are improving. I really enjoyed Nubhan...hem ye ke...alah yang nyanyi 6ixth sense tuh. I mean his husky voice kena betul ngan lagu tu. As for Angan dan Sedar sang by Aliff...rasa macam tak cukup feel je. Maybe I am a little biased because of Mawi but I still feel that there is no 'feel' when I listened to Aliff's singing. Entahlah I think voice dia too small for the song. Toi as usual is really entertaining. But frankly speaking he cannot be a singer in Malaysia. Sure he can sing...but to able to sing in Malaysia...tak cukup...rupa takde...kalau comedian memang layak. Well nak buek camaner walaupun kita kata looks are not important but somehow we cannot run away from the fact that Malaysian is still Malaysian. Package mesti ada. Nadia...to me she sang very well..lagu Umbrella tuh but the pengkritik don't agree with me. Maybe as she performed better last week, their expectation is high. Too bad. Same goes for Stanley. He has the voice and his performance to me is superb! Maybe later he ought to choose jazz and rnb kan. Mama Rina fortunately sang that song very well. Dia nyanyi lagu Ku Seru tu like it should be. Dia dapat divert from the club style. Well done. Naim....badan tak cun. Hubby said dia ni takleh jadi penyanyi...hahahaha...see...looks are important in this industry. But what surprised me the most is Faisal. I totally thought he couldnt bring the song. I mean listening to him last week I thought he can only sang nasyid songs but he is quite versatile I would say. He sang the rock song very well. He even looked like a rocker! Yeh! Saida...still freaking nervouss...is she really into this? Macam tak percaya je. U know bila tengok saida ni kan rasa macam patutla dia keluar sebab I don't think she can make singing as her profession. Cukupla bagi adik dia siti sifir tuh.

Last but not least...huhuhu...sian Ika. She got eliminated tonight. As expected. Even most of the pengkritiks pun chose her when was asked by AC. According to Aidit she was not given the right song. But I think dia takleh nyanyi. I mean a singer should be able to sing any songs...but in their own way. Janji sedap. Abih tu kalau asyik lagu tak sesuai jek bila masanya nak tunggu lagu sesuai. Sampai sudah tak nyanyi. Duh...good. I am happy. AC I think he has done a good job. With his own style I think he owns AF...speaking about taking over from Aznil. So I give 3 stars for todays concert. I wish and wish and wish hubby would quickly get me those tickets..any takers??? Nah...

No comments: