Monday, October 13, 2008

2 movies

Last weekend I've watched two most wonderful movies that I have ever watch in years. The first would be Ayat-Ayat Cinta that was shown on TV3 last Friday night. First I thought it was just a typical Indonesian film which I dont really like but I do not know what made me watch the movie at the first place..maybe because a good friend of mine MsBandung has once told me that the movie was good and she even played the Ayat2 Cinta song on her blog. I love that song...so that night I tot what the heck..better try to watch as if it is no good that I can changed to other channel. So dari mula sampai habis I was glued to the tv. Best bangat!!!! I think it was the most romantic, heart wrenching love story. Nak cerita lanjut tak best coz u better watch yourself but what I can tell u is the sacrifice of a wife which at the end really pays off...bak kata orang kalau jodoh tu telah ditetapkan oleh Tuhan walau apa pun akhirnya itulah jodoh kita..only one..best...Fahri (the hero in the movie) was cute in a good way...hem...cinta hanya pada si dia...wah..terlebih sudahh...Syida..u are definitely right...aku sukah...
The second movie ditonton di cinema. Ni kelakar sangat sebab macam mana tertengok cerita ni. Oklah on Saturday tu Hubby ada kelas. We were supposed to go to his and my friends' open house. However memandangkan hubby got class and some unfinished assignment, terpaksa dibatalkan je. SO I asked him bila nak pi tengok wayang..dating berdua...he told me malam ni boleh provided I helped him with his assignment. So sebab dah lama tak pi tengok wayang dan rasa teringin sangat nak tengok so being a very nice wife, I willingly did 3/4 of his assignment. Balik dari kelas around 7 pm hubby asked me to get ready. Pi tengok wayanglah. He asked me nak tengok cerita apa...sebenarnya seriously I tak tau coz nothing on my mind..tetiba I remembered MsPink told me on Friday that cerita MamaMia best giler. So while hubby went to park...i straight went to the ticket counter bought 2 tickets for Mamamia, which I didnt know what the movie was all about. Posters pun tarak. So taktau sapa pelakon dan taktau cerita ni pasal apa langsung. Told hubby kalau cerita ni tak best jangan marah. Masa start tu dah agak best...muzikal drama..lagu2 ABBA which i really enjoyed siap nyanyi sambil tengok. Hubby pun suka. Relax and very entertaining..definitely the best movie in 2008 so far...Next mission is to go and but the dvd of Ayat-Ayat Cinta dan Mamamia...Mamamia here I go again my my how can i resist u...lalalala....
Itu yang best...yang tak bestnyer since raya I have been receiving this silent treatment from somebody dear to me. I do not know if I have done any wrong to this person. Rasa macam takda...but entahlah..all these years I have trying my best to please this person even though last time dia taklah begitu baik with me. This person has once hurt me so deeply but I have forgotten everything about it thinking whatever it is..this person is so dear to me...now this person is doing it again....sometimes dah fed up. Never have I asked anything from this person..except a little bit of care....and tender. And this person should know regardless what I am so proud of this person and never once occurred in my mind otherwise. If the other is reading this please tell this particular person that I really love both of you and all Im asking is a little forgiveness for the mistake that yang tak diperasankan and what I am doing now is only what I am suppose to do, to fulfill my responsibility. Tak tahu berapa lama kita akan hidup...please dont let us be like history...please...forgive me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm maybe the Datukship should be awarded to Carissa Putri and Rianti Cartwright for their outstanding performance... heh.. ;p