Thursday, October 23, 2008

Daughter's new hair cut

Last Saturday I went to get myself a haircut. Actually my intention was just to trim and 'modified' my hair..previously was cut by mummy...hehehe. Took my maid along as she said she would want to get a haircut too. While the amoi was 'kerjakan' my hair, daughter looked sadly from behind. So I asked her whether she too want a haircut..and I just I couldn't believe it when she said 'yes'...bukan apa dia tu susah skit bab-bab nak potong rambut ni. Very cannot sit still....so I told the hairdresser that after finished with me and maid then potonglah rambut si kecik. Her hair was already short. So I asked the hairdresser to just trim and endekkan lagi. Senangkan lepas ni. Baik pulak si kecik tu bile potong...diam jek...cutenyer anak aku tu. Bila dah potong muka..hem lagilah cam papa dia dan sangat naughty nampaknya. Takpalah yang penting senang nak jaga kan....





And end result..tadaaa



No comments: