Monday, August 10, 2009

Besday!

Yesterday genaplah usiaku yang tak berapa tua dan tak berapa muda ni tapi bolehlah masih muda remaja....well age is just a number right...so biasalah no celebration..just a quiet one with dear hubby and my family.
My friends have been asking me what did I get from hubby. Well nothing fancy but I should say very educational...hehehe..he gave me this sastera book by Shahnon Ahmad...Revolusi Yang ditangguhkan. He gave me the book when the clock struck 12..so I switched on the light to see the title of the book. The first thing I saw was the author...Shahnon Ahmad...and just by looking at the author's name, I felt like sinking into the floor. Well I know who he is...the sasterawan and buku tu mak oii heavynyer reading. He told me I never read anything educational before. Semua storybooks. Its truelah kan, but itu yang I suka. Apa boleh buat....and he emm how should I say...paksa! Paksa tu....baca gak buku tu walaupun 1 page satu hari. Kenalah baca gayanya. The only consololation from hubby was the real pressie ada but laterlah. Ok I will be patient...
Thanks a lot to friends and family yang tak lupa to wish me through sms and phone calls..really appreciate it. And thanks to hubby for taking me out to a great lunch at Delicious. Best sangat sebab lama tak pi sana. And also thanks to mama for buying all those pizzas to celebrate it with my siblings and anak-anak buah.
Even though no big celebration but being with your love ones make the smallest thing even more wonderful and beautiful. Happy Birthday to me...please pray that I will be blessed with good health and a happy life. Thanks again for remembering...
...the years we have spent together wouldn't be this long without a great LOVE...

No comments: