Friday, August 7, 2009

I am the Boss....

Huhuhu...title pun dan mengerikan...actually today I am alone in the office. Bos cuti. So I have to ala-ala jaga officelah. I thought aduss bos takde staff pun semua takde boringlah plak kan. But luckily my dear bos left me some work yesterday so I have my hand pretty full at this moment. Haluuuu orang baik tau tak ngular bila bos takde. Jaga opis ni. But boringlah sebab takde orang nak sembang. My office this time tak ramai orang. Including me ada 4 orang je. Pejabat agak luas. So eerie....but takpa cukup lighting bila tinggal sorang and tak sunyi coz ditemani muzik.
Hem..apa nak tulis. Oh ya...I'm reading this book...P/S I Love You. Alah yang dah jadi movie kat wayang tuh. Shown on Astro several times tu. Sedey betul cerita dia. Its about this husband and wife, meant for each other, inseparable...suddenly fate thought of changing its course...took away the husband...he died...so the wife was so devastated. She loves the husband very much..who doesn't kan even though sometimes the other half always gets on your nerve....ok...so when the husband died she like couldnt live on her own. Knowing this would happened, the husband left her letters to help her cope up with life even after he was gone. And the end of the day the wife finally move on with the help of the husband.
So damn touching. I watched the movie. I like totally cried..during and after the movie. Yelah, I cant imagine loosing your husband where you have to do all the things by yourself. Not having someone to sleep next to you, not having someone to argue with and not having anyone to pester with doing all kinds of the house chores that you dont think u are able to do. And to think you have to wake up every morning not having anyone by yourside to cuddle with. So sad kan. Hem....so dear hubby even though sometimes I can be so teruk and sometimes hard to deal with, but I love you with all my heart and no one can or would be able to replace you forever and ever....(hem......................................ha dah pujik tu jangan lupa ksik hadiah cepat...hehehe)
Itulah kisah pada posting hari ni. May Allah bless you and when tomorrow comes...live life to the fullest...

5 comments:

Ana Malek said...

aku baca jugak buku tu tapi blum sempat tgk movie dia lagi. i bet it wud be great sbb hillary swank tu mmg actress pujaan hati, la kan...

btw, selamat menjadi boss!

Green Malay said...

yeeeezzzzzaaaa....

wish me luck...and i'll bring back something for you tomorrow...

nuruliz said...

Memang cerita tu best sangat...menitik air mata
Hubby: kalau tak menang jangan balik ;(

aiShah_sOfeaTJ@katoJie said...

haha..lawak la kak wann ni..

hmm..mcm best jek buku tuh..leh mizah pinjam ekk :)

anyway..sonok bc blog kak wann...dh mula aktif update dh..best2:)

caiyo2!

Nomy Yahya said...

aku dah lama tak check blog ko rupanya dah banyak update... aku tak baca buku tapi dah tgk movie... sangat sedey and hillary sank mmg good at it... tapi berjaya tak nangis sebab nanti kena kutuk ngan popeq hahahhaha...