Thursday, August 26, 2010

Berbuka@chilis pt 2

Ha the problems solved. So below were the pics taken during our makan2...enjoice...

Macaroon yang dibeli di Whisk
Red Velvet cake...at Whisk jugak
My frappucino of course
The berbuka foods

Syahrin punya...mushroom beef burger kot...sedap



This is oltimer burger...



Chicken Mushroom soup yang sangatlah enak...


Lamb shoulder..the mash potatoes are so out of this world
So thats about it. Sedapnya di bulan2 pose. This week is a busy week for me. I would call it minggu berbuka with friends...tomorrow pot luck at Juit's which I will later update and on Saturday berbuka with my MRSM mates and I will also update. Cuma sedey coz had to turn down berbuka with the St. Mary's friends...coz coincide pulak dengan MRSM which I had confirmed earlier. Sorry gals next time..raya perhaps? Assalamualaikum.



















No comments: