Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ello World!

So what do you think of the new blog design? Ok or Ko....? I hope it's ok...well to my eyes its oklah...just click here and there to prepare myself as a good teacher to a friend of mine. My friend is going off to UK soon for like 4 years. So she has asked me to teach her about blogging coz she's going to start her own blog soon. Well its interesting when u are across the ocean and u want people to know about your well being and etc etc...and to kill time too of course...right friend? So being such a nice and wonderful friend hehehehe...I am going to teach her a thing or two about the blogging world....(macamlah terrer sangat kan)...tapi do not want to drop my water facelah kan...hehehe anyway that's for later. As for now, my life is just like that. Ok I suppose. Work wise I am doing ok. Not so stressful and personal life pun ok.
Anyway Happy Ramadhan people! Its been quite sometime since I last updated this blog of mine. First let me update bout myself. These few months I've been busy with the gym class...wah terlebih sudah kan...macam bagus je. I've attended an all ladies gym near my house. The equipments tu taklah banyak sangat but the classes are pretty cool. They've got yoga class, kick boxing (recently), aerobic classes and belly dancing. My fav is the yoga class. Can u believe it or not? To tell u the truth i am far from being flexible. Either my legs are too long or my arms are too short. But lately I've gained the flexibility. I managed to touch my toes, half of split, bend backwards and banyak lagi. Its so difficult in the beginning. I think at first I was the only one in class who look so keras. Tapi as time goes by...bolehlah bend sana and bend sini. Even I have moved into the intermediate level...hahahaha...macam bagus jekan. And look at the sweats...my God...macam air terjun and lebih hebat dari buat aerobic. So u may want to ask...kuruskah diri ini...entahlah...timbang berat taklah banyak berubah tapi rasa badan taklah flabby sangat lagi. As my bff said..maybe my weight tak reduce lagi coz the fat has turned into muscles...I hope u are right friend. And so I have been attending these clases for like 3 months plus and I have to stop during Ramadhan. Well mana larat mak nak continue. But definitely after raya I am gonna get my ass back on track...hahaha..gotta burn all the extra fats yang terkumpul masa raya. All in all i really enjoy myself. And made new friends as well.
Ok next story...my second child...Sulaimi will be 8 months in 3 days. How time flies. Now he has started to crawl on his tummy and not yet on four. I think he really is following the steps...unlike his sister who skipped the crawling part...terus je jalan. My boy is a handsome baby..(biasalah mak sendiri kena puji-bak kata orang Sabah 'mintak pujik saja'). His face tak cute tapi handsome (hardly dengar org kat cumel tapi handsome-entahla). He is on the dark side and he loves quarelling with his sister. But I know he loves his sister very much as he loves watching the sister sings, dance...and he would laugh his heart out. Isk geramnyer..seronok bila balik kerja, walaupun penat tapi bila tengok muka anak terus tak penat lagi dah...mothers out there do feel the same kan. Hem....and sekarang mama dia dah rajin masak for baby...unlike dulu yang asyik beli instant jek. I've learnt my lesson oredy.
Apa lagi ye? I have bought tickets to my dream destination! Yey! Tapi segan nak cakap lagi until masanya tiba..which is lambat lagilah. Only those close to me knows (u know who are). Seghonok sangat. Mungkin ada yang kata why that place...i dont know myself....maybe too much of tv? hehehe...must be..tapi ada aku kisah, my moneylah kan...hehehe..harsh harsh...
Oklah today nak pi berbuka with my friends..i'll update later bout that. I'll be pro-active again...oh man..I am suppose to do something but then...hehehe. See ya later and selamat berbuka.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah syioknye nak pegi ********* ...
kita dah penah pegi dah tempat tu..mmg best.. hope you will enjoy ur trip like i do. (cikida)