Thursday, August 26, 2010

Berbuka@chilis

Yesterday my friends and I had our iftar at Chilis, Empire. Well that was our first outing for berbuka after all the years we've been friends. Selalunya we were quite bz but this year we have managed to make ourself available...hehehe..even me yang still and will have to abide by curfew. Gelaklah..true I still have curfew imposed by my dahling hubbylah. Tapi tak kisahlah janji dapat keluar and he picked me up.
Actually ada ambik beberapa gambar tapi ada problem sikit which I am trying to solve. So maybe the pics will be uploaded in the next post. Ok berbalik kepada yesterday punya event, we went to Chilies after work. Sampai quite early jugak. So two of my friends went to Whisk to buy macaroon and red velvet cake for dessert later. Then we headed to Chilies and ordered lamb shoulders and burgers. The foods were ok...but the lamb shoulder tu not as juicy as the one I had masa kat 1 Utama. It was dry and a bit liat. Sakit tangan kay nak potong but the mashed potatoes sangatlah sedap. Syahrin had mushroom burger, Syida oltimer burger and emi lamb shoulder jugak. Lepas makan my friends ajak pi pekena coffe dulu and we decided to pi Starbucks pulak sebab macaroon and cake tu pun belum makan. Syahrin ordered latte sama ngan syida, emi hot chocolate and as for me, my favourite caramel frappucino with whipped cream. Sambil2 ngumpat hehehee makan macaroon and the marvelous red velvet cake. Sedap umang aiiii.....
Hem I wish I could upload the pics minus my mukalah coz hudus...tak suke tak suke.....akan cuba lagi jap lagi. Ok kena pen off dulu sbb kena tumpukan pada my priority jap. Adios!

No comments: