Friday, May 9, 2008

Activities...

Its been quite awhile since I've updated my blog. Its not that I don't have the time. We must always have some time right...but I've lacked of ideas. There are a lot of things that I want to write but I couldn't find the 'special' time for me to pour all my ideas out.

Well ok then. Enuff on the intro. So last weekend I went back to hubby's hometown in Terengganu. Weekend lepas kan labour day so quite long jugaklah kami kat sana. On Friday hubby brought me to see Masjid Kristal the ever controversial masjid tu. And also Taman Tamadun Islam. U know where they placed the monuments of the mosques from all over the world. But the park was not fully opened yet. Even though almost 6 but the heat was so overwhelming. tak tahan beb. I was sweating like hell. I really couldn't enjoy coz of the heat. After that barulah pi tengok MAsjid Kristal which was not that far...only walking distance from the park. Actually both the park and the mosque were built on a small island. Just few weeks ago there was no road access. Cuma recently je they all dah tambak so now can go there by road. Below are the pictures of taman Tamadun Islam and Masjid Kristal. Masjid kristal was really beautiful. But kalau cantik tapi it cannot cater for Friday prayer pun what's the use of having one? Mosque is for praying not untuk pertunjukkan...well that's my opinion..



Masjid kat China




Ada macam kat Genting gak







Dan bawah ni plak Masjid Kristal:






So we went back to KL on Sunday. Before balik singgah kat Nur Arfa batik. I prefer going there in search of batik or kaftan rather than going to Pasar Kedai Payang. Even though the price was more expensive but the quality is better. For example, I can get a cheaper kaftan kat Pasar Kedai Payang but can only last like the most 1 year. But a more expensive kaftan kat Nur Arfah can last me more than 5 years. Mana lebih jimat? my mom pun kalau I pi Terengganu selalu pesan beli kat sana.



Nur Arfah ni pun dah ubah kedai dia. Dulu kedai dia taklah besar sangat. But masa kami pi tu dia dah buat a new building kat tempat baru. Siap ada new restaurant. I can say it is a new tourist attraction spot in Terengganu.

Main entrance

So itulah di Terengganu. Penat sangat. Cuaca panas giler...fuhhh...tak larat mak. Need to cool off first before thinking of going.....back...

No comments: