Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday!

Huhu...no no not mine...lum lagi. Kang bulan 8 ni..hem 9.8 hehehe...terlebih sudah...wah..Well actually last Saturday was my beloved dad's bday. So I invited my sisters and my mom and dad for makan-makan. U remember me telling in my previous entry that I have a friend who really good a baking especially cup cakes? Well to go away from traditionally serving cakes on birthdays...I decided to call up my old friend ni..Tyiana...and ordered cupcakes from her. The flavour and decorations are left entirely up to her creativity. And the result...I likeeee..the filling of the cupcakes are peanut butter...sodap... Anyway Happy Birthday abah yang ke 63...though usia bertambah u still look young to me....hehehe...lap u!
Theme-football..my dad loves football
Pandangan atas
Families

4 comments:

syida said...

how much for 25 cupcakes tu.... die ade delivery service tak....

kalau die letak ronaldo pakai baju merah...lagi berselera....;)

mummy_icha said...

cup cakes look like pulut kunyit kaler hijau kat tv9's b'day celebration haritu (not tht i was invited along, hehe) but i bet they shd taste nice.musim bola, cupcakes pun featuring padang bola jgk...creative sungguh. sib baik x siap buat cartoon player MU & chelsea ;-)

nuruliz said...

RM70. Ada kot. member aku ni dia buat as a hobby je. Lehla dicuss either nak amik atau jumpa mana-mana. Dia duk Puchong je. Aku rasa kalau letak Ronaldo kau tak termakan nyerr..ke selera lain...hikhikhik

akupunyahal said...

thanks for the visit.. wah that cupcakes really looks good... so creative...