Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Well this entry may seem a bit late for the ocassion but anyway I dont think it is too late to wish all mothers a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!So what did u do on that day...how did u celebrate your mom? As for me takdelah anything grand pun. Sekadar a kiss, a wish, and a small gift to my mom which absolutely cannot compared to her love and sacrifice all this while. My mom pun on that day dapat hadiah tak ternilai dari her own mother. Arwah Tok...Mama u are my everything coz 'Mama begitu Sempurna...di mataku kau begitu indah...' wah...(ala-ala Stacy).

On that special day my dearest hubby belanja makan kat San Francisco...katanya belanja dari anakandalah tuh...hehehe..thank you dear...as usual apa yang kami makan...well I ate Pasta Aglio Olio, hubby had beef steak and lil one had chicky's meal. It was a great lunch.

Beef Steak..yummy..

Mine..but the one in Marmalade was better

4 comments:

syida said...

happy mothers' day ya.....gambar kite bila nak update...

nuruliz said...

Huhu selamat sudah...auww terlebih sudahh

Anonymous said...

Happy mother's day gak! Ko ni tak abis-abis tunjuk gambar food... lapar nie...

-syahrin-

nuruliz said...

Syahrin,
Tau takpa...lain kali pastikan 'unfinished business' kau tu jadi. Leh kita pi Marche plak..(betul ke aku eja)?