Monday, August 18, 2008

Caiyo!!!

At last hubby has post his first entry in his blog. Read here.. The name is greenmalay. Its actually concerning our environment and none on the political views or whatsoever. He just loves green. So being a very loving wife I am promoting it here. Not that I am a well establish blogger but I feel few people do read my blog so I could extend my readers to my hubby's..saje tolong promote. So dear hubby...caiyo!caiyo!
Last weekend has been a tiring one. Actually last week to be exact. My SIL and MIL came to our house for a short transit before their journey to UK. I'm not complaining about their presence but I'm tired of the odd hours I have to stay up to play with my little darling coz when we picked them up at the airport, the lil girl has already asleep but she later woke up when we reached home. And with all the sleeps she already had...she became so energetic. She only slept at 4.30 am in the morning!!! Can u imagine? I did try to sleep but she kept on climbing on me and waking me up for susu and her ribena..haiya...esok tu keje plak. And Friday was a very hectic day for me. I had to leave the office by noon because I had to go to my old office for the unfinished bussiness. Tapi that day banyak pulak sudden changes so I had to do things dengan cepat sangat...haiya..manyak penat. On Saturday wake up early..coz MIL and SIL were leaving early for the airport. Then went to parents house and came back petang tu. Sunday got to wake up early coz had to baby sit me SIL's children...my SIL who was supposed to care for them came later coz the kids sampai awal. Tak lah penat sangat jaga coz diaorg dah besar cuma sebab bangun awal. Petang tu kenala heret semua coz ada hal yang perlu diuruskan. Sampai umah dah pukul 11pm. A long long weekend for me...fuhhh...
This week have to uruskan rumah. I'm moving to my own home soon. We are finalising everything at the moment. Hope before the end of the year dah dapat masuk umah baru and i'll post the pic later. Itu jela update for this week. Enjoy ur week and hope I'll have a good week too..

No comments: