Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Caiyo! Caiyo! Caiyo!.....to me.....

Semalam I tought my daughter on how to balance. Every evening balik je keje i would bring my daughter to the playground. Dia mesti nak naik slide, swing. And as usual macam tulah hari-hari if I can get home early. So yesterday lepas main semua tu and on the way masuk rumah lalulah kat tengah-tengah rumah and ada this one place well its actually macam satu square tau and kat keliling dia ada wall yang pendek. So I asked my daughter to climb on it and walk. Kena belajar balancelah dia. Alamak cute gile bila dia jalan tu macam humpty dumpty. Totet totet and tell u the truth dapat gak I sit on it dan rehat...hehehehe..bad kan? Well penat tau because at the playground I had to keep a close eye on her every move, watch her every step and make sure that no mosquittoes came near her. Bukannya apa with all those bad things that happen nowdays it doesnt hurt to be extra careful. With so many missing children, penyakit-penyakit yang macam-macam...it doesnt look safe anymore to let your children wander or play unattended. Scary kan. The world is no longer safe anymore....
Well today keje kurang and tomorrow I had to give talk...berkenaan kanak-kanak gak. Nervous ba. Its not my first time tapi still damn nervous. Preparation pasal the presentation dah siap cuma have to read sikit-sikit takut kang gagap. Wish me luck!!!!
Ha btw if u notice I have included videos cerita Hana Yori Donga. Its actually a Japanese version of Meteor Garden. Cool gak. But the actors are not as handsome as the Meteor Garden. Feel free to watch it coz its good and entertaining...well I've even have the collection. Dia lebih baru dari MG. Dunno whether dah shown kat sini. Hana Yori Donga part 2 awal 2007 cerita dia shoot. So it should be out in the middle of 2007 and should sampai here end of last year. Anyway tengoklah...

1 comment:

syida said...

ko promote citer2 ni..ko dapat komisyen ke...hahahahhah