Monday, January 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!


Happy Birthday to my dearest!! Yesterday was my hubby's birthday yang ke....yang pentingnya dah tua pun. Like for the past 12 years we just celebrate secara kecil-kecilan jek. Dulu berdua sekarang bertiga. Memang lama tuh. Lama dah kami bercinta sebelum kahwin nasib jek tak boring..hikhik...So as usual the celebration consists of makan-makan and bagi hadiah. Oh on the eve of his birthday we went to watch National Treasure 2. Just the two of us. Yelah dah lama sangat tak pegi tengok wayang sejak ada anak ni so we decided that takpalah sempena his birthday ni kita pegilah enjoy skit tengok wayang. So esoknya on his birthday I surprised him with a birthday cake. Especially baked for him. No no no...not me. I dun even know how to make a simple cake let a birthday cake..sigh...tempah kat advisor. Chocolate moist cake. Sedapppp. Then lepas tu belanja hubby makan. Hehehe walaupun ini birthday dia but I make the choice. Ikutkan hubby ni dia nak makan benda-benda soup aje. His fav. But I said to him alah takkan birthday nak makan sup-sup jek so I decided to take him to Chili's at KLCC. So inilah makanan kami....
The famous Chili's!

Daughter's chicken crispers. Dia cuma makan fries jek. Rugi..rugi...


Hubby's main course..beef ribs and chicken combo. The ribs ulala so soft and tender..

And as usual..mushroom burger for me. So kenyang only finish separuh jek..

So last but not least my favourite meal of the day....dessert! But hubby ni plak bukanlah jenis orang yang makan banyak and bukannya jenis orang suka makan manis2 eventhough dia ni orang Terengganu. So he was not so excited about it. I was the one who insisted that we should have it and we could share. But unlike when I go out with my friends kita share and usual habis, (kan Syida..yam yam bila teringat Coast Mud Pie tuh) this time he only took the ice cream part just a bit and left me with the rest of it. Mana boleh habis lagipun it is not as tasty and delicious macam the brownies at Delicious tuh. Biasa je. The chocolate coating pun biasa je. So it cannot beat Delicious and my fav..The Coast!

Chocolate Brownies Sundae

And u know what I get for dear hubby? Tu bawah tu another book on golf. Last year pun sama. Bukannya apa dah banyak sangat birthdays that we have gone through together so dah banyak dah I bagi. Watches, perfumes, belts, wallets, shirts, shoes, sandals, and banyak lagi sampai dah kering idea. So I asked him what did he want. He said that he wanted a pair of Levi's 501. So pegilah the shop and takde plak yang dia suka. Then I asked him what else...he said kalau sandal pun oklah...so on the way nak cari kasut dia ternampak lak Kinokuniya so he said dia nak buku plak. So I said up to u its your birthday anyway. And mak memang suke dia beli buku jimat skit budget aku nih...heheheeh...so that was it but later dia demand nak CD Cromox plak because he said his gift was under budget so kenalah tambah skit. Oklah oklah...I'll look for it...bila gaji masuk ek...

The book for the birthday boy!

1 comment:

syida said...

hmmmm...yg buat terliur adalah burger chillis..best nyeeeeeeeeeeee

choc cake tu nampak sedap...apsal x simpan and bg kat aku sket....cess

bila nak pi makan choc mud pie ni....