Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

I guess its not too late to wish a very Happy New Year to all my friends and family. Semoga tahun ni dipenuhi dengan the execution of all the resolutions. My new year resolution? Hem...nak diet, diet and diet and nak go for holiday!!!! Rasanya yang first tu macam susah jek but the second one tu insyallah berjaya. Caiyo!Caiyo!

Back to my life. As usual last Friday went out for lunch kat luar lagi with Syida. We went to the Coast again. Teringin nak makan Coast Mud Pie tu and lunch there was cheap. So bila sampai tu mata terus cari Coast Mud Pie but they covered the menu. Sedihnya ingatkan dah tak jual lagi rupanya ada cuma they all baru masak. So if dah freeze then bolehlah order. Anddddd our luck dah beku pun so dapatlah we all makan. Memang sedap bangat. Chocolate dia sweet but not so sweet and neither bitter. Just nice. That's what i like about it. But as usual sharelah kan sebab we are on diet ok. Stiil got to enjoy the food but not too much...chewahhh...and our main course would be....

This was mine. Seafood spaggetthi (betul ke eja..I'm so bad at spelling). Ada crab cake, prawns and mussels (again betul ke eja?). Quite nice. Rasa macam makan mee tomyam cuma guna spaggetthi and the kuah is a bit pekat.

This was what Syida had. Chicken pita and fries. Memang sedap. The chicken was crispy indeed. Bila makan bunyi krap krap...hehehee...got to use the traditional way. Makan ngan tanganlah baru best rather than using fork and knife..kan Syida kan kan...
If u want to know mana exactly the location of the Coast ni dia kat Plaza Damaz, ground floor opposite Penang Village.

Ini adalah our position from our table mengadap Pinang Village. Nice huh....and that was our ice lemon tea waiting for us to sip and enjoyyyyyy...nice eh....

So that was my lunch last Friday. On Sunday plak I had a breakfast date with two of my very good buddy masa kat uni dulu. Nomy and Juita. Actually the breakfast ni kira macam ritual between me and Nomy. Juit ni sibuk sangat tu yang baru dapat jumpa tu. Saja je had breakfast together gether. Sebab other time we are all too busy with work and families. So breakfast was the only time we can catch up, gossips and chit chatting. Most of my good friends duduk kat same area so tu yang senang nak jumpa tu macam Nomy, Juit, Farah, Ira...and Eena (coming soon) semuanya duk kat area yang sama. Dulu even penah jadi neighbour ngan Nomy...hehehehe....that's why I love my town coz di situlah my parents and my friends and tempat I dibesarkan.

Nomy (left) and Juita (right)

I had soto, Nomy had a bit of fried beehoon, a bit of nasi goreng (makanan kegemaran...) and fried spicy kentang goreng. Juit had mee kari. Thanks sebab belanja Juit..hehehe..lain kali blanja lagi ok. Btw thanks Syahrin blanja kat Deliciouss that day...u are delicious yourself...hehehehe...So balik Nomy had to send me home...hubby off to outstation lagi...hem...busy betul mamat nih...nyampah (marah-marah sayang gitu..awww).

So what was your resolution this year. Apa-apa pun let us first execute apa-apa yang belum diexecute kan sebelum we make a new one. Like zen saying 'Move and the way will open'.

Oh one more thing selamat pengantin baru Tuya...sori tak dapat datang coz hubby not around. And selamat pengantin baru Fairuz..nanti akak will post your wedding here.

No comments: