Monday, January 14, 2008

Renjis-Renjis dipilis

Not too late to wish Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharam! Semoga di Tahun Baru ini kita akan menjadi umat Islam yang lebih baik. So anyway back to my stories. Last Saturday i had attended my bestfriend's bro's wedding at Dewan Perdana Felda. Sebenarnya me and my bestfriend ni...Farah...had been friends lama dah. Since primary school. So during secondary school she attended anor school and I was in anor. But throughout the years we remain best friends eventhough we hardly have anything in common (betul tak farah)...,we hardly have mutual friends except those in primary schools. Tapi what kept our friendship strong is we are there for each other when one's in need. We even have a song. Scorpian lagi. Still loving you. The lyrics takde kena mengena tau. Cuma at that time when the song was played we suka sangat and decided that it would be our song. So sebab itulah we are still the bestest of friend. Anyway pasal the bro dulu me and farah we had a habit of talking on the phone almost everyday emm memang everyday pun and tak kira masa. kejap-kejap if ada anything je call sampai penah skali tu kena groundedlah takleh cakap phone coz the bill went too high and my maths result dropped. So during our conversation her brother fairuz ni memang suka kacau. Kejap-kejap she had to hang up the phone to gaduh with her brother first. And when I went to her house memanglah selalu kena kacau dengan adik dia ni. So my friendship with Farah bukan hanya dengan dia saja but with her family as well and vice versa. Farah pun penah gak ada scandal with my cousin dulu hehehehe...so that shows how close we are.

Sooooo I attended his wedding...how he had grown...from an annoying little brat to a handsome man. Sebelum I continue, I just would like to wish 'Selamat Pengantin Baru buat Fairuz and Hanim and semoga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat'....and thank you for playing the 'Someday' song. Soooo hopelessly romantic.

It was a lavish wedding.The food was delicious even hubby had second serving. The music was fantastic and the bride and groom cantik sangat and sooooo sweet...


Bride and groom (Hanim and Fairuz)

Farah and daughter (Tasnim)

Nasi tomato, sambal udang, kari ayam, rendang daging, acar and japanese tofu

Dessert - tapai with ice cream..yummy

Gift from the host - scented candle


Anyway last Thursday during the holiday, i had to work. So who said keje gomen ni senang. I had to work on holidays but mana ada dapat extra income unlike private sector. Semua ni pengorbanan. Tapi itupun certain people kutuk. Yelah orang taktau boleh cakap macam-macam. Whatever it is we have to saling hormat menghormatilah with each other. Barulah aman dunia. Jadi hari tu hubby takada as usual pegi 'menebas', fama pun had lunch somewhere therefore sianlah kat si kechik coz nobody will be at home except for the maid. So I decided to take her with me. And the maid. But siannyer coz when I'm working I had to do it elsewhere and tinggallah the two of them in my room. Lama juga around 3 hours. So by the time I finished, it was noon already and my stomach pun dah started to sing. And apalagi pegi makanlah. Unfortunately since I am bad with direction and the only place I can remember yang dekat ngan office yang boleh makan is Damazlah. So bawaklah they all there and we had lunch at Penang Village. My maid was so seronok coz where I took her was restaurant yang bestlah kot...to her...siap makan prawn mee dengan enak sekali. Daughter had nasi tomato while I had cee cau fan (emm..salah ejala). Oklah. Dia opposite The Coast. Remember the pic i took from the Coast? After fulfilling my hunger jalan-jalanlah skit. Then I saw this shoe. To me cantiklah even Syida pun nearly buy the shoe when we went there for lunch last Friday. But tak jadi coz she said takut sakit kaki. So I bought it. Niat nak pakai to the weddinglah nak match with my dinner bag. Memang ulala. Tinggi giler. I think 2 and a half inch? Or tinggi lagi. But wow rasa best jek when I wore it. Sakit sikit je Syida but the satisfaction lebih lagi. Beli jangan tak beli.

The shoe!!!!

So there goes my last week...not the 'last' I hope...hehehe. This weekend will be my dearest hubby's birthday. Dunno what I should get him. Golfer thingy? Nah...emm maybe a pair of jeans? Hemmm susahnya for man. Hope can get the idea before Sunday. Cyiao.

No comments: