Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tips!


How to sleep with a movie star!!!! Heheheh...ya ya as if I'm going to give you that tip. Saje je buat gempak. Actually it was a new book that I read. One of the little black dress book. Best sangat. Its like what most women or should i say female fantasy. Notlah part sleep tuh but the part that a very famous and most eligible bachelor andddd the most famous and cutest actor and an almost a perfect guy falls for someone who is just so ordinary and plain (like me). So out of this world! hemmm..it is a dream...Tapi kalau nak ikutkan actors kat Mesia ni...duh...takpalah...I'll reserve my fantasy later laterlah.

The Book

Oh and i like this phrase from the book...'I liked you so much, but i knew nothing could ever happen, because that would be crazy-because, I mean, someone like u could never like someone like me, but i couldn't help myself from having these totally inappropriate feelings for u eventhough I know it is impossible....(Reply)You're not pathetic . I never thought you were. You're not plain and you're not boring. I thought you were really something special. Something different'....hemm..you guess from there...so hopelessly romantic kan?

So last weekend i went to Cintasari Spa with my eldest sis. Sja je nak rehat-rehatkan body. It was a so relaxing experience. I took the Bali Kopi package where it consists of Foot Bath, Sauna, Body Massage (so sedap that I totally felt asleep), Coffee Scrub (rasa macam nak minum coffee je...the coffee tu dibawa khas from Bali), Honey Treatment (after that you will feel that your skin is as smooth as silk) and Sea Salt Bath (hem...siokkkk with flowers all around you...rasa macam dalam movie jek). That treatment is suppose to help remove old skin, acne & pigmentation and it is definitely leave your skin smooth with the final layer of honey for perfection. Hehe memanglah tak dapat apa-apa commission tapi it may give an idea or boleh meransangkan your hormone to try spa lak later later. Bukan apa sometimes you need to pamper yourself once in while kan and its good for your helath too. I was told that those who went to spa regularly jarang sakit. best wooo...u should give that a try. I like the sauna part and the body massaging.

At the moment I have mix feelings...something like butterfly in the stomach thingy. Unpatient for the news, debaran and a bit susah hati. Entahlah. I will update later if I receive any news today. Hope it will be a good one and I just pray for the best.
Emm last Friday had lunch kat The Coast again...but kali ni different company plak. Went there with Nomy and Juit plak. Suppose to meet Zeera there but she was tied up at the hospital. Rugi woo Zeera hang tak mai. Si Juit sampai makan sakit-sakit perut. Tulah perut kecik tapi selera besau. It was a nice outing though but the funniest part was when me and Nomy susah nak cari si Juit. Actually we went with 2 cars. Juit was following us cuma bila part parking tu kena separatelah but lepas tu yang chaos tuh. Nak jumpa tak terjumpa-jumpa but if dah jodoh tu terjumpa gak at last. hahaha..and masa tengah makan tu nampak VK Lingam and the team makan kat Penang Village. Feel like taking his pic to post it here. But kang jadik controversy plak. Hehehe.
Last but not least...CONGRATULATIONS MAWI!!!! Seronoknya Mawi menang persembahan terbaik for AJL. He's the best and he deserves to win. Caiyo Mawi! (ya as if he's reading this..who knows...)

2 comments:

Captain Kangaroo said...

haha i dont mind getting those tips :))

nice blog! - colourful too

Unknown said...

I saw that book somewhere at the bookstore..
hahaha... must be an interesting one.. :)
anyway, Hi from me !