Friday, December 7, 2007

Lega!

Entahlah today I feel kind of light. I still do have other burden but somehow I feel lighter. Still not happy though...ya ya misery again. 'They said misery loves company.'
Today is a bit cloudy. Cold. It matches my mood. U know some people kata kalau kerja kerajaan ni asyik dok goyang kaki dan tak buat apa-apa. Relax je. That is so not true. I do not know how can certain people have this kind of mentality. Actually those who screw up is not the upper tier. Because from my experience we hardly could go out for lunch on time. Usually 2++ baru free. Kadang-kadang tu langsung tak sempat nak makan. Other departments pun kalau tak pukul 8 tu tak balik lagilah. So why people always think that kalau kerja ngan government ni relax? I think they just assume. Tulah pasal 'assumption is mother ***ker'. You have to be 'in' before u can judge.
I had join this Yahoo group...now dah unsubscribe dah pun. Takdelah a friend asked about the government sector. So I told her my experience. Then this person tiba-tiba like so sarcastic condemn the public sector. My husband said nanti janganlah bagi anak dia kerja govt. Entahlah sometime certain people when they have this kind of thinking towards something dia takkan ubah punya. And I i think if u benci sangat pun just keep it to yourselflah coz when u cakap tu people might get hurt. And who knows kalau Tuhan nak tunjuk someday u'll need your friend's yang kerja govt help ke tak malu ke u nak mintak tolong. So the moral of the story is always watch what u said coz once said u can never take it back.
This weekend my hubby adik beradik nak datang rumah. Around 15 people....hem...kena masak. Dunno wat to cook dont have experience layan ramai orang yang tidur rumah.
Can't wait for my vacation next week and end of year ni.

No comments: