Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Two Little Teddies

Little Auni(left) and baby Amaaneey (right)

Cute tak the two babies ni? One is my niece and the other is my daughter...Nurul Amaaneey Mardhiyyah. Took the pics last Saturday. Waktu tu Amaaneey demam. Baju yang they all pakai tu tak sangka sama. Maktok dia yang belikan. My sis came tu mama's house tup tup sama baju. Hehehe...sehati sejiwa. My niece Auni is like 4 months younger than Amaaneey. They do look alike kan. Itulah two little teddies....

Dulu masa belajar kat MRSM I have 2 very good friends (still my good friends) Mie2 and Runiz. We called ourselves 3 little teddies. That name diambil sempena the cartoon character. Memang so childish time tu but it was fun.
Tommorow is Hari Raya Haji. Will be going back to hubby's hometown for korban. Will post later about that and also the road going back. Yelah kot-kot ada banjir ke...hope not. So di kesempatan ini I would like to wish my friends and family Selamat Hari Raya Korban....marilah kita berkorban.
P/S: Orang yang diharap-harapkan baca tamau bukak pun. Bila cakap baru nak baca itupun not with full heart...sigh...

No comments: