Monday, December 10, 2007

So cheap!!!



U know that i am so gila with Meteor Garden kanand F4 so I decided last weekend to go and buy the complete set of the series Meteor Garden II. Went to Ampang Point. So at Speedy jumpalah the episode 25-31, I have the 1-8 episode already. Bila belek-belek tengok the price...can u just imagie it only cost me RM7.00. RM7!!!!! Wah macam nak pengsan. So cheap. Previously they sold it at RM70++. Untung. Tapi belum sempat nak tengok. But yang part 1 dah abis. Entahlah bila tengok cerita tu rasa macam berada in that story jugak. I just adore Jerry Yan (Dao Meng Si). His next drama will be out soon. Hot Shots. Its about basketball. But whatever it is I still think that his character in MG was the most perfect and the best. He has also acted in The Hospital. Memang I like to watch tv. hobi tu. But lately ni tak sempat. Cuti sekolah....
Kalau lagu from F4 I like Qing Fei Dei Yi. Now the F4 is changing their name. They are now JKVK...something like that kot. Something to do with contract. I hope the producer of MG will produce MG3. Mak suke betul.
To my hubby....caiyo!caiyo! Good luck. Do your best. Exam PTK...
Ha...end of this year nak pergi bercuti to Sabah!!!!!Ye!Ye! Dah beli tiket and everything. Later I will post the best of Sabah. I love sabah.

No comments: