Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Welcome 2009 and goodbye 2008. What a year. Got transfered 3 times. Has it been a good year? Well...I would say the most challenging year ever...in terms of career, family and personal achivements. But one thing for sure 2009, will a start to a lot of new things for me. New home, new working place, new job scope, new friends...hem I hope it will turn out to be the best year in my life.

Resolution? Nah...even the one pledged last year was not even fulfilled. I love no 9 so I hope 2009 or the year of ox will change me into a better person. I want to be a more confident person, more knowledgeable, different attitude and someone that people would rely on.

To dearest family and friends ( u know who u are) thank you for making 2008 such a good year for me..for being with me through good and bad times. Without u I will not have make it...Happy New Year, Salam Maalhijrah......when the sun shines...and it is about too..caiyo! caiyo!


P/S: Syida....goodluck with SGY...i know u can do it. U are a fighter....dont ever give up and never ever loose your faith okey...

No comments: