Friday, December 12, 2008

Kota Kinabalu Part 3

Lama baru nak update balik kan....baiklah sambung balik pasal trip pi KK...okey hari ke2 pun seperti biasa I have to work. Morning til like 3.00 pm. After that macam free sikit. But unfortunately I had to stay at the hotel coz dear hubby nak main golf. Hem...hari ke 3 still working but in the evening free...cruising sekitar KK....petang tengok sunset kat Tanjung Aru...how I love watching the sunset here. So beautiful and breathtaking. The lil one was also very excited walking along the beach. Later that night we had our dinner kat hubby's fav place kat Tanjung Lipat where the sumptious kepak ayam can be found. Sedap tau kepak ayam kat Sabah ni. Takde jumpa pun kat Semenanjung kepak ayam sesedap macam ni. Yam...yam....balik bilik too tired...tido awal.

Khamis was hubby and daughter's last day. Pagi biasalah pegi membeli belah kat Pasar Filipina. I didn't buy anything unusual...just a couple of brooches, ikan kering, kuih cincin and some of the things that mom pesan. Hubby's flight was that afternoon. I wanted to go to the airport but bila fikir-fikir balik nanti when they board on the plane, tinggal sensorang sedeylah plak. So decided to juast stay at the hotel. Initially I wanted to meet with Mar...pi minum-minum but on the Wednesday she was sicked so segan nak kacau...hehehe...but later kena marah ngan dia sebab tak call. Sorry Mar nanti next time we gossip ok...I will be going there again tapi tah bila....

Malam since I was alone, I watched banyak gak movies kat TV. Yelah before this I always had to berebut tv with the lil one. So I took this opportunity to watch all the movies yang still terdaya nak tengok. My dinner pizza and for dessert Big Apple donuts..ehem...

Next day my flight was i the morning. Check out awal, sampai airport pun awal...minum hot chocolate yang small tapi sangatlah besarnya. Sedeh kali ni punya trip sebab busy but insyaallah tahun depan nak pi bercuti sahaja...no more work...adios KK...til we meet again..

Laluan to my old office in KK

The sunset

Perfect...

My dinner...sooo full...tak habis pun the donuts

Hot coco before taking off

1 comment:

Green Malay said...

yezzzzza..nanti kita turun KK lagi..or maybe Kuching? at least 3 days...1 hari for my hobby...2 days for our activities...pulau/shopping/jalan2/friends...