Wednesday, December 17, 2008

IJN

For the last 3 days IJN (Institut Jantung Negara) is like a second home to me and my family. This is because my father had to go undergo a bypass operation. Bypass operation ni adalah mengcreatekan a new way for the blood to flow from and to the heart coz jalan lama dah tersumbat. Alhamdulillah segalanya berjalan dengan lancar. The operation which was yesterday went well. The doctor informed us that there was no complication during the surgery and now dad is recovering well. Although still in the ICU but he has regain his conciousness and he can now talk. By 4 pm afterwards he can drink. The nurse told me that dad is recovering well. The progress is good. Lega sikit. But I know it is not over. Banyak lagi stage yang kena dilalui masa recovery period ni. I just hope and pray for the best.
Yesterday during operation we had to wait like 6 hours. Ya ALlah penantian tu adalah satu penyeksaan. I feel so restless and weak. Rasa debaran kat jantung ni macam nak pecah jek. Isk isk....kalau boleh dah taknak melalui saat-saat macam ni. Scared of the unknown.
To families and friends who have called, smsed, prayed...thank you very very much. Without your support I may not be able to go through this. Please pray for me that everything will be allright..the nightmare is still not over.....

No comments: