Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kota Kinabalu Part 1

New Year is approaching and like last year again we went to KK, Sabah. This time around was not fully on holiday but more on business trip...chewah....well I had to work, betullah kan. Hubby and the lil one came along. I could not just not take them with me....sedey wuhhh being there alone. Anyway hubby had one thing in mind...biasalah menebas rumput-rumput kat padang (u know what I mean) and the lil one nak baik kampung tempat kelahiranlah katakan. Well actually after coming back from KK last two years, we never failed to go to Sabah each and every year. Maybe because we have considered that KK is like our second hometown. Our friends are still there. Cuma kali ni tak sempat nak spend masa sangat coz I was so tight up with my work. Sorry Mar tak sempat keluar makan during my last night there.

So...nak pi Sabah naik separate flight with hubby and daughter. I went there by MAS (biasalah employer bayar and kena handle barang-barang office) and hubby and the lil one went by AirAsia (now everyone can fly). I travel with 2 of the office staffs. Al-malangnya kena je duduk belakang sekali dekat toilet. Which i don't mind now. Dulu mind. Apa-apa pun nak cari dekat depan dan tepi tingkap. Now pun sama gak cuma I prefer back seat dah. I heard satu teori nikan katakanlah kalau plane crash ke (isk nauzubillah) the possibility of those yang duduk seat belakang untuk selamat tu lebih besar as compared dari yang duk depan. Fuh...itulah pasal since then I don't mind to be seated at the back.

Depa sampai earlier than me. Had one of our friend to pick us up from the airport. Hubby from Airport 2 and mine from Airport 1. Hubby sampai jek terus pi main golf ngan his friend. Kasik cannlah coz after this I'll be busy with work and he will have to take care the lil one. Tinggallah kami berdua di bilik hotel. This was the first time dok Imperial International Hotel...situated kat Warisan Square. The room was very spacious. The lil one had great time running around the room. However the view was not that great, only overlooking Centre Point. Before this we stayed at Imperial Boutec Hotel. It was rather small. That was why we tried this hotel coz the room was spacious and they do provide us breakfast (even though tak sedap). Ok nilah the gambar-gambar...

Sementara nak tunggu berlepas...looking out from the window

The Hotel room

Kerusi yang best

Lil one running around

Mesti gak ambik gambar shower...besar and sangat puas mandi

No comments: