Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Madagascar

For the first time the lil one was taken to the cinema...and she succesfully watched 'Madagascar'. Before going to KK hubby and I decided to take the lil one for her first movie. So since Madagascar is playing we thought it would be a very nice experience for her. First, it was scary...we were very sceptical, takut membazir duit, kan dah bayar-bayar in the middle of the movie or worst bila the lights out dia buat perangai nak keluar tak ke telah membazirkan duit. So I remembered when we were small when my parents took us out for a movie they would take with them a lot of food, so that the food will keep me and my sisters distracted. So I told hubby to buy a large pop corn. Masuk movie the lil one was a bit blur. Dia pun tak tau tempat apakah itu dah apa yang akan terjadi. She was sitted in the middle between me and hubby. We gave her the pop corn and she started eating. She really enjoyed the pop corn. Throughout the movie she was a very good girl and me..keep on holding my breath and praying so that the lil one will not make a scene. Alhamdullillah she was quite an Angel...quite....hehehe...towards the end she got bored, wanted me to take her to the toilet, even though she was wearing a diaper. By the time we reached our seats, the movie ended..sigh....but I am glad she didn't make any scene...which she is capale of doing...maybe next time I'll take her again...maybe tengok cerita hantu...she loves cerita macam tu...pelikkan..well at least I have a friend to watch horror movies now...

Pooh!

Still eating the popcorn

No comments: