Thursday, November 22, 2007

ASSUMPTION IS MOTHER ****ER!!!

Title pun dah ganas kan? Hehehe..anyway topic ni sebenarnya semua orang mengalaminya. Yesterday I had a conversation with my darling hubby about assuming. No no no we were not arguing. Its about why other people always assume but in reality it goes far far away from being so true!? U know I am in a situation where people assume that Im always ok with what they are doing. Hello people!!!!......(I don't think u know who u are) I'm not ok. Actually I feel like puking. Doesn't mean that I look ok then its ok!! Hello read between the lines pleazzeeee...Maybe they see me always smiling, laughing and so they take advantage of my sweet face (wei sweet tau macam watermelon) yang buat ikut suka mak bapak they all!!!! Whenlah my misery will end. Inilah yang dikatakan assumption is mother ****er! They assume I'm just like they all yang tak kisah anything. So buatlah suka hati..but people tend to forget that God never created setiap orang tu sama. So janganlah assume that u macam ni then semua orang pun sama. I think the best and safest way is to respect other people's space regardless who they are. Then we will be happier. God..when are you going to stop torturing me...isk isk isk...



Well as you see for the past week i'm not really in a good mood. And where can I pour my grievience to..yes...my dearest blog..So now u know why I am always talking nonsense right. Coz this is the core of my misery.

Now i'm waiting for the sunshine to come out. But I know the sun will not be long coz rain will definitely arrive. (Ku harapkan panas hingga ke petang rupanya hujan di tengahari) Ewah. Next week..yes next week...but later...misery again............

Misery (Soul Asylum)
They say misery loves company
We could start a company and make misery Frustrated, Incorporated
Well I know just what you need
I might just have the thing I know what you'd pay to see
Put me out of my misery I'd do it for you, would you do it for me
We will always be busy making misery
We could build a factory and make misery
We'll create the cure; we made the disease
Frustrated, Incorporated Frustrated, Incorporated
Well I know just what you need I might just have the thing I know what you'd pay to feel
Put me out of my misery
All you suicide kings and you drama queens
Forever after happily, making misery
Did you satisfy your greed, get what you need
Was it only envy, so empty
Frustrated, Incorporated Frustrated, Incorporated Frustrated, Incorporated (put me out of my misery) Frustrated, Incorporated (I'd do it for you, would you do it for me)
Frustrated, Incorporated (forever after happily) Frustrated, Incorporated (making misery) etc...

No comments: