Friday, November 23, 2007

TGI!!!


Thank God its Friday! Thank God its Friday!!! Well that's where I went for lunch today. Went there with my eating mate. Saja je. Lagipun since baru dapat gaji kan, so why not treat myself to a sumptous meal. My friend tengah diet so at the end of the day would like to treat herself well for all the hard work...wei seminggu dia tak makan nasi tu. (can't mention name kang marah dia..hehehe). So it was a very delicious and expensive lunch. We ordered a three course meal each. Tamak tak? Konon-kononnya boleh habiskan semua tapi baru makan appetizer dah full. Last time we went to Delicious so both of us had vowed to never ever tamak lagi. Next time nak share. But dunno what happened today sama-sama rasa macam we can finish all. My friend had a hearty meal consists of chicken wings, sizzling chicken and for desert she had a sinful cookies with icecream. Memanglah sinful...cuba kira the total of the calories taken in that icecream...sama macam seminggu punya simple meal. hehehe jangan rasa bersalah fren. Sekali sekala.

U see the chicken wing. Memang sedap. Not so spicy. Just nice. And juicy. And the green celery..rabbit food. My fren said she can't it that as it is tasteless. Rabbit food.. But eh sedap jugaklah bila you dip inside the mayonnaise.



Main course was the sizzling chicken with rice. Since my friend had made a pledge not to eat rice, so she had to abandon them. Sayang tau. so she just ate the chicken. Tak rasa pun coz I think it was worse than the rabbit food. I can't eat anything white. According to her oklah but makan just two slices jek. Rugi betul..


Me..I had for appetizer (can't remember the exact name) crispy macaroni and cheese. Memang a devilishly meal. So rich with the cheese and crispy. Yummy..but as orang melayu yang tulin mesti kena cicah dengan sos. Chili mind you. My friend agreed with me..she had two..:)




This is my other devilishly main course. Chicken parmesan. Crispy on the outside but tender on the inside. With tomatoes slices on top of, it somehow balance the taste between creamy and sour. Rich yet moderate. Bit my favourite meal of the day was.....yalah always the dessert...chocolate mud pie...



Omigod...I thank God for creating good food and gives me the opportunity to taste it, to divulge and to savour every pieces of it. Tastes so heavenly....better than the chocolate cake at Delicious. Seriously Syahrin..want to try Marmalade?



So there goes our diet and money. Tapi takpa once in a while. Monday surely will fast. Bukan sebab diet nak puasa. Nawaitu mesti betul. Errr...puasa sunat. Lepas tu dapatlah bersihkan perut dengan berpuasa. Hem barulah dapat pahala.

Not in misery anymore..maybe later later kot....

No comments: