Thursday, November 15, 2007

Misery

"Put me out of my misery!!!".....really like that song. It well describe how I felt at this moment. Hem..u know u can be in misery if what u planned and looking forward to might not happen. Actually I'm planning to go back to Kedah end of this month to attend a good friend's wedding. Yelah since my parents are from Kedah and I havent gone back for quite sometime so I thought oklah attend the wedding and boleh jalan-jalan to Padang Besar as well. Been craving for the handbags in Padang Besar. Murah and good quality too. Nak beli yang ori too expensive and wasting my precious ringgit jek. So my dear hubby ni plak has to go out of the country time tu. Without him no storylah. Geramnya!!! Always had to go back to his hometown but when it is my turn ada pulak hindrance. Isk isk isk...nothing to look forward too. Why am I so devastated? Because we have been planning this for several times and none menjadi. How how how....what should I do during the weekend then? Staring at the wall? Baik tengok Dao Ming Sze..