Tuesday, November 20, 2007

JJCM my version!



I like food enjoy eating...so as a start to my own Jalan2 Cari Makan, I would like to introduce the best of Secret Recipe. Usually when we heard of Secret Recipe, we always think of the delicious, yummy and devilish fatty cakes and brownies. But they do offfer other delicious meals as well. Last weekend I took my parents to a Secret Recipe outlet in Tesco Ampang coz abah has been craving for the Tomyumkung noodle...sedap beb meleleh. So this is what mama ordered...

Nasi and kebab. The chicken was so tender and juicy and it looks like pedal ayam...well I like pedal ayam. And I ordered a very sinful dish- chicken cordon bleu..why so sinful..well according to my eating mate (sorry syida) banyak kalori tu sinfullah. Chicken with cheese inside. So yummy that i can still taste the cheese melting in my mouth. Yummm...yummm



So sinful sampai the next day pun still full. Although i really really regret eating the sinful meal, tapi puas hati sebab sedap. But I will never ever makan rabbit food. Kan syidah...kan kan. So nanti I'll post the lunch that me and my eating mate had at Delicious in my next posting coz ngantuk giler ni...in the middle of the nite....nite nite.

No comments: