Thursday, November 29, 2007

Old songs old memories


DREAMING OF YOU
Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too'
Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me
I wonder if you ever see me (see me)and I wonder if you know I'm there (am I there, am I?)
If you looked in my eyes would you see what's inside
Would you even careI just wanna hold you close but so far
All I have are dreams of you
So I wait for the day (wait for the day) and the courage to say
How much I love you
Yes, I doI'll be dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me
Ahh ahhCorazón(I can't stop dreaming of you)
No puedo dejar de pensar en ti(I can't stop dreaming)Como te necesito(I can't stop dreaming of you)Mi amor, como te extraño
Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe
That you came up to me and said I love you
I love you too
Now I'm dreaming with you tonight
'Til tomorrow ('til tomorrow) and for all of my life
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming with you endlessly(Dreaming with you tonight)('Til tomorrow)
With you tonight ('Til tomorrow)(I'll be holding you tight)
(And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be) rather be
(Than here in my room dreaming with you)
I'll be dreaming of you tonight(endlessly, endlessly)
I'll be dreaming of you tonight
And I'll be holding you tight ('til tomorrow)
Dreaming with you (endlessly) tonight(Endlessly, endlessly)(Dreaming)
Heard the song on my way back from night duty yesterday. Played by Red fm (my favourite station). If u noticed, I really like to post lyrics from lagu-lagu lama. Bukannya apa it has brought a lot of wonderful memories. Sometimes the wonderful memories can heal hearth ache, broken heart etc etc..misery...hehehe. So anyway the song has beautifully described my love life. Tu yang mak suke tuh..
Today we had a farewell party for our beloved senior. She will be transferred to a northern state next month. Quite sad jugak because she is a very nice person. A lot of people may have not like her but I think she is a very pleasant person and she was the one who taught me pocor-pocor. No matter what people said or think of her, I still adore and respect her as a mentor, senior and a friend. Sunyi jugaklah when she's not around...isk isk isk....no more aerobic and pocor-pocor..
So moral of the story, what others thought must not be taken seriously. Kita mesti menilai seseorang itu sendiri and not only based on what other people think. Betul kan? Mana ada dalam dunia ni semua orang suka kita.

Ok hari ni tak banyak idea coz nothing interesting yang berlaku. Otak pun dah beku coz dalam chamber ni sejuk betul. Ya ya I can control the temperature but saja malas nak bangun dari kerusi. Tomorrow no big lunch. Have to save some money ma. Nak jalan-jalan. Jealous sebab ada orang dapat pegi New Delhi for free. But puas hati yang tak dapat pegi Australia tu..hahaha (gelak besar)!!! Dengki coz sapa yang taknak pegi free kan and furthermore one week plak tu. Cannot cannot be. Chiow...












No comments: