Friday, November 30, 2007

Audit Day!!!!

Hari ni Hari Audit sedunia. Luckily everything went well. Takut gak masuk-masuk office tadi tengok muka the auditor. After the audit I pelawa dia to eat the kuih. Sedap. But he refused. Takut nak kena rasuah kot..harharhar..but alhamdullilah so far no discrepencies or anything. hope can get the cert.
Next...do you believe in supernatural? wei kena percayalah coz dalam Quran pun ada cakap. No bukannya apa.This morning i had a conversation with a friend regarding the Hind*** case. So adalah cakap-cakap pasal benda-benda ni kan. Hem scary actually. People are using the black magic to influence ones decision. Well actually this thing happened. Masa kat old place pun banyak but the worst is this caselah sebab a lot of 'not so nice people' involved. Just imagine our kind of work...open to this kind of thing. My dad had asked me to learn a thing a two for my protection but entahlah. I am not sceptical about this. Cuma i think when u know more the cubaan will be more. So since I ni a very penakut person tu yang nak belajar tu macam takut. Dulu ada jugak I went to this cakera alam course for two days. But after that dah lupa. u know at that time we had to eat the glass, walk on the broken glasses and banyak lagilah just to test our ability. Its all in your mind. But as I said earlier the more u know the harder it will get. Not protection yang apa-apa...protection dari Allah s.w.t. Tapi belajar dengan lebih mendalam lagi. What I learnt today from a friend was you have to recite ayat kursi 7 times, tiup to your hand and drink a glass of water. But you have to know the meaning of the surah kursi. Not just reading it. Seriously in my line of work u never know what are the intention of others. Maybe good maybe bad. People can do anything just to get what they want. So a dear friend said...'kena selalu b prepared'.
Dunia dunia....I hope things will not jadi like 13 Mei 69. Scary...but nevertheless must always be prepared...To do a certain kind of thing, you need to be a certain kind of person. Just follow your instincts and you can be the best gift to anyone you love.

No comments: