Wednesday, November 14, 2007

First Time

There's always a first time to everything. Like 'the first time' i'm trying to write my own blog. Kinda cool. Its like writing a diary except that it is accessible. Frankly its not my 'thing' to do this...i mean creating a blog. But after reading vern's blog (u know Ning's manager) I got really hooked up and really really inspired to do something like this. I mean the way he wrote in his blog is way too cool and here I am...starting my own blog. Well most bloggers seem to write their blogs in English. But as for me as a truly devoted truly madly deeply Malaysian citizen (proud of it) I chose to use 'rojak' language. Doesn't matter malay+english+chinese as long as people faham and get what I'm trying to say. We are one multiracial country so why limit ourself....!!! Yeah..go girl!!!

At the moment I am so 'gila' with Meteor Garden series...u know the Taiwanese series...lama dah. But dunno when and how it started, I get hook up once again...bukan tak penah tengok but terpengaruh. oh my Dao Ming Sze...seriously for those who never ever heard of that series better look up in youtube...but meant for ladies only. i guess men would find it emmm...stupid? U know watching the series rasa macam muda..hahaha..its not that I'm old!! But younger. Aiyaa...buleh mati tau..teipucee teipucee my darling hubby. U r my real Dao Ming Sze!!!! Hehehe..but not as handsome lah...jgn marah, nanti belanja!

So here i am nearly completing my first time. Fun! give some facelah..only first day ma..tomorrow write some morelah. Maybe later...tada and why do we need police if people can simply apologize...think about it..

No comments: