Monday, November 19, 2007

Freaking Holidays!!!!

Da da da da....I hate holidays. Tak kisahlah cuti raya ke cuti krismas ke cuti weekend ke or cuti sekolah ke....its just not mine to enjoy anymore. Hem...i used to enjoy every cuti that kerajaan bagi. The longer the better. Kalau cuti sampai bila-bila with gaji masyuk lagi bagus. But now I am really really i mean REALLY not looking forward to any 'cuties' at all. U know how can u enjoy your holiday if its not meant for you to enjoy? For me to elaborate further may not be an appropriate forum here as certain people might get offended. And again I leave to your imagination.

"Put me out of my misery"...I will keep on playing that tune in my head until the end of the holiday and until I can have my own sweet holiday.."put me out of my misery"......