Thursday, February 28, 2008

Balik KL!

Yee!!!! Nearly a week dah kat KL. Balik KL coz I had to attend a course. A week plak tuh. Oh so best bila ada kat KL. Sampai on Friday malam. Last Saturday lepas gian pegi jalan-jalan KL. So decided to go to Mega Mall Mid Valley. Lama sangat tak pegi sana. But before that hubby brought me to The Coast coz I have been craving the Coast mud pie. Tapi almalangnya mud pie takde isk isk isk. So sad. Hem nak buat camane kan. Anyway after that pegi Mid Valley coz hubby nak cari new shirt. I even bought myself a pair of shoe. Cantik sangat hehehehe...kan Syida kan...hehehe. Dekat Mid Valley tuh ternampaklah pulak Big Apple Donuts. Ala-ala macam Dunkins but the taste was much better. The donuts were soft unlike dunkins. Lepas tu they baked the donuts there and then. U can see how they make it. Bila makan kan rasa Dunkin tuh macam dah takde apa-apa lagi dah.


Semuanya sedap bangat


So that was weekend. Weekdays was filled with going to classes. It was a very informative course. On the women's rights in the Islamic perspective. Kat sana jumpa banyak kengkawan lama. Best sangat coz we got to gossips and ngumpat sana sini. Ada Syida, Syena, Fizah, Fid, Mila and Za. ya seronok kongsi experience especially kami yang kena ditukarkan ke district2 ni. Well sometimes when we feel that kita ni dah teruk there are others yang rasa lebih teruk. In a way I am very thankful. Walaupun kadang-kadang I wish for other things. So on the last day of our course me and my 'eating mate' decided to go to Alamanda lepas class saja je nak minum-minum. End up kat secret recipe. We shared chocolate banana and blackpepper lamb pie. For drinks I had Iced blended mocha caramel while Syida had Iced blended chocolate. Yummy. Bukannya apa, belum sempat nak pi Starbucks so just had the nearest that I can. But I prefer my frappucino better.


Chocolate banana



Blackpepper lamb pie



Iced blended


So that was my week in KL. Weekend kena dah balik. So sad but Teluk Intan is not bad either. Got to have positive mind. How time flies. Oh btw let me show u my new chamber in Teluk Intan.

Me room...ok ke...?

Apa yang tertulis untukku, adalah yang terbaik untukku, kan ku jadikan sebagai kenangan yang terindah.....

1 comment:

syida said...

Aku suka big apple yg ade shredded choc tu..and the one with almonds..sedap bangettttt...

takpe..doakan aku bleh pi course this march and the we have our gossips sessions kat starbucks alamanda ye.....

anyway, thanx for the treat kat secret recipe...:P nanti aku blanje ko plak ek.... ;)