Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Teluk Intan

Hemmm..macam mana nak start ek..oklah macam ni Teluk Intan ni is an old town. Actually it was amongst the earliest township in Malaysia. However after bijih timah habis dikorek di sini..this town was left without banyak pembangunan dan pembaharuan. So anyway since no rapid developement and the location itself was a bit out of the way from the highway, u can imaginelah macam manakan. It is an old town. Banyak bangunan dan rumah-rumah lama kat sini. Even orang-orang kat sini mostly orang lama. Orang muda pun dah kurang. Semua dah lari keluar kerja kat bigger town. Itulah Teluk Intan.
To me it is a very peaceful town. Nak sampai office from my house that was considered quite far by the people here pun only take about 10mins. Sebab there is no traffic jam. In the morning ke or during evening pun tak pernah jam. Only during CNY and Hari Raya je jam. Overall u would say oklah duduk sini sebab people here are very nice and it is a slow pace life for me. Tak payah kejar-kejar. Work wise pun pun ok. Relax. No headache.
BUT....being a pure anak jati KL, I miss all the 'kesibukan' kota and what the city has offered. I miss the TGVs, Starbucks, all the food outlets, my friends, families and mostly I miss my home..home sweet home. I can't imagine what I am about to say but...I EVEN MISS THE TRAFFIC JAM!!!! Nanti bila free...ye ye memang slalu free...I will take pictures of Teluk Intan. Kot boleh u all tengok.

2 comments:

Epi said...

hmmm.. so, being the food connoisseur, what are the special delicacies in Teluk Anson?...

;p

syida said...

amik le gambar..jgn x amik....lagi pun..kalau ko xamik gambar..bila kene pindah keluar t.intan..xde kenangan la plak kan ;)