Saturday, February 16, 2008

GoodBye

I hate saying goodbyes...but all good things will come to an end. So the last day finally arrived. I really really dread for the day. Being a very sensitive person I know I will be in tears. Ya so so so true...I was in tears. You know the feeling...when u start to become comfortable or familiar with the people and place, then suddenly u have to leave. U have to start all over again. So nanti bila dah start comfortable kena pindah lagi. Like Syida said in her blog, asal nak selesa jek kena pindah. Dari kecik sampai tue cam ni. Anyway masa last day kat office tu I couldn't make myself to say goodbyes to my friends and staffs....takut breakdown. Still overwhelmed with emotions. So I'm taking this opportunity to say goodbye to people yang saya tak berkesempatan..


Firstly selamat tinggal to staf-staf MBKK iaitu Kak Ju, Abang Aris, Syikin, Tn Affandi, Hadi dan Illa. U know u guys are the best. Seronok sangat kerja ngan korang. Teringat zaman makan-makan dan gila-gila kepala blue korang. Walaupun kita sangat bising but I know u all still did your job very well. U have make my life easier. Tanpa kalian takkan best MBKK ni. Thank You. Illa jangan lupa fix date untuk inkues tu tau. If u all want to see me againlah....hehehe...


Syida, Azniza and Munah...u know u guys are the best. Your presence there sangat mengembirakan hatiku. I was never bored because of u guys. And Syida tanpa kau aku tak merasalah makanan yang sedap-sedap tuh. Coz u are my breakfast, lunch mate..always..and i would never venture into the blog thingy ni. U have make my life so exciting. Munah..I shall miss our morning talk and punching out together. Baru je dapat kerja satu tempat kan. Pray that we will work together again..Az...kita banyak share kan pasal marriage life.,birth etc etc..hope that we will still stay just the way we used too...


Farah...so sorry coz tak sempat nak call or say goodbye. Bukannya aku lupa but I've been so busy with moving...u know I don't want to say goodbye to you coz I will still be here tau...so takkan ada beza bila aku takde and I don't like saying goodbye to you coz it would be so sad...u are my bestest friend kan...jangan kau pegi Bintulu dulu tau...


Feeda...I miss you...and so damn sad coz tak sempat nak jumpa. I know u just got back from Dublin. But janganlah ingat kalau tak jumpa kita dah lupa. No....I still want to meet you coz we have tons to talk about and catch up. u know u are still my bestesteeesttt friend. and nothing will change that eventhough lama kita tak jumpa. Once I've settled down, I will give u a call soonest as possible....

Eena.....thanks for your moral support and all the encouragement u have given me. U have been a good friend all this while. And i love u dearly my friend...
Syahrin...what can I say....thank you sebab cuba tolong aku. I know u've done your best to korek-korek all rahsia. And I really appreciate that. U are my angel and rindu betul nak work with u again.
Nomy....ssoooo sorry tak dapat jumpa kau. But our breakfast ritual tu jangan lupa coz really looking forward everytime kita nak jumpa. U know aku pun sedih gak coz baru jek seronok duk kat umah kau. Jadi neighbour balik. But what to do....anyway aku selalu balik...we shall meet up..
Zeera....makacih tolong aku. Aku seronok datang Perak coz u are here. My dearest friend is here....
Last but not least...my dear hubby....take care.....come and visit me sometime...luv u....
So actually I wish to post some pictures but ada technical problems with transfering of the pics. Kat sini internet tak ada. Computer pun lama. Luckily I ada laptop and broadband..kalau tak mati kutu. Nanti I'll post the pictures...

2 comments:

syida said...

i enjoed ur company too....harap sgt kite keje satu bumbung..bleh mengular sesama...jalan2 cari makan sesama....caiyo..caiyoooo...time flies...all u know..kejap je ko kat situ..

p/S: aku nampak mr manager, nikki dgn ida derina kat cineleisure damansara tadi..diorg ade preview citer 'anak'... ;)

nuruliz said...

Syida
Aku balik minggu depan...bila nak ngular ek..