Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hope...

Is it ok to have some hope? As I said before I am ready to take this challenge...but deep down my heart I am not willing. Ever since I first heard the news about going to Teluk Intan, i never stop hoping...hoping that the table will turn..maybe out of the blue I'll receive a phone call saying that I don't have to go. But the day for me to leave is coming nearer and nearer. I have only a few days before I leave. Berat sangat hati ni. I've received a lot of calls from friends and seniors congratulate me and asking me to be patient and all. But it is just wordsssss....do they really know what i am going through? Entahlah. Malas kadang-kadang nak angun dari tidur. Bila bukak mata je dah balik semula ke alam realiti. Bila tidur I imagine that it is all just a nightmare and the moment I open my eyes I discover that everything is true and the nightmare exist in reality. But who am I to complaint right? God knows what is best for me. I should be happy kan...entahlah....to all my friends and silent readers please pray for me. Thank you....

No comments: