Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Farewell Luncheon

Today me and my buddies from work decided to have a sort of farewell lunch. We will not be working together anymore. Everyone will go on separate ways. Different journey...well the farthest would be me. So we chose to have our lunch at Chilies One Utama. Lepas ni susahlah I nak gi makan situ lagi since dah duduk Teluk Intan kan. It was nice. Sedih pun ada jugak because bilalah pulak nak have the same time macam ni lagi. Yang lebih menyedihkan my quest with Syida nak cari the best mud pie in town terpaksalah dihentikan or postpone. But still it will become our quest when we meet later later. I love my job here mainly because my friends. Seronok sangat. Kadang-kadang kita bagaikan terlupa tentang kesusahan kerja dan ketakbestan bos-bos bila we have good friends. I won't know in the place I would be this happy or not. One thing for sure takdelah merayau-rayau kat KL and shopping complexes lagi. Teluk Intan keeee...So takmau cerita lagi nanti nangis kang...I just let the pictures do the talking..

My frens




Mine - chicken fajittas

Syarin - chicken and prawn


Syida - chicken crispers


Az - chicken tahapaapatah


Last but not least....


Dessert - Mighty Pie!

Sebelum

Selepas

Oh by the way I am starting to cool down and starting to accept the fact that I have to go. I am starting to not hope anymore. Life must go on. Just accept the fact, tune my mind and just go. Maybe who knows...just maybe I might fall in love with the place and live happily ever after? Who knows...or maybe this is just a beginning to my huge success kan. Well bersusah susah dulu bersenang-senang kemudian. But one thing for sure...I hate to say goobyes....

2 comments:

syida said...

caiyo..caiyo..nurul...tak pe..nanti bila kite pi kursus sesama..kite cari mud pie lagi ek...jgn lah sedih...ntah2, bila ko dh syioookk kat teluk intan sampai tak nak balik..who knows...but..it's true..no matter how difficult ur life and your work... so long there's friends and family besides you...nothing can let u down...hopefully we can work under 1 roof again ya...

p/s :tak suke la gambar tu...mcm bdn s.aini...heheheheh

nuruliz said...

Syida,
Thanks for your word of encouragement. Hopefully we can work under 1 roof again. Syida nanti kau jadi CR jgn hantar aku jauh-jauh tau. Kang aku sumpah kau terus jadi S.Aini...hheehe...jangan lupa contact aku for all the juiciest gossips. Don't left me out k.