Friday, February 8, 2008

WHY?????

A Lot of people have been asking me why are they sending me to Teluk Intan..orang lain naik pangkat gak but why me? Why u? Well if I have the answer I won't be asking that myself either. Entahlah dulu masa mula-mula transfer order keluar I kept on asking myself 'kenapa aku'....'kenapa aku'...tapi bila dah lama-lama ni dah tak kisah dah. Takdir kan. Mula-mula terpikir adakah aku ni dihantar ke sana out of revenge ke vendetta ke or anything u can call it. But terlupa pulak kita nak pikir yang I am going there because of promotion. Forget about other ill-intention if any. If ada pun I dapat promotion kan.....lagipun kalau kat Borneo pun I can survive, inikan pula setakat Teluk Intan. Duhhh..kalaulah it was done with bad intention I hope they can do better than this coz it will never ever lemahkan my semangat. In fact dari hari ke hari I feel more energetic as if the positive energy are circulating me. Yap...but takpa I don't think it was done out of anything. Allah s.w.t dah tentukan perjalanan hidup saya. I always pray for the best. And this is the best and the correct path that I should follow...without questions and regrets...Amin..

2 comments:

syida said...

caiyo...caiyyoooo..... tke it from the positive side....sekurang2nye ko x yah risau bila cuti pjg lagi kannn....kann...

nuruliz said...

hahaha..itulah kebaikannya