Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Visit to Teluk Intan



Yesterday me, hubby, daughter and parents went to Teluk Intan. Saja wanna lookaround berofe I go there next week. The purpose is to look for a house and tengok Teluk Intanlah. We departed from KL around 9 am and reached Teluk Intan at about 1130 am. The journey was ok. Highway all the way until masuk Bidor then jalan kampunglah. Bandar Teluk Intan ni in my opinion is a bit crowded dan tak tersusun. But I was told that it was because of CNY. Yang part jemlah...but not as bad as KL. Bandar dia tak kecil and taklah besar sangat but scattered all over the place. Overall oklah. cannot complaint much as I am about to live there kan. So our mission there was to find a house. So we managed to look at the quarters and one house that was available for rent. But my preference would be the quarterslah coz the surroundings and the neighbourhood were much much better as compared to other places. I have approximately 1 week to move and to get everything settle. Hectic betul this week gonna be. Ha btw the picture above is Menara Condong ala-ala Menara Pisa tuh. What shocked us when we first arrived there was the menara itself. Bukannya apa I always imagine the menara tu taller and bigger. Bila tengok alamak ceputit aje. Small and bak kata my friends tarikan gravitinya kuat aka pendek! Hem nak buat macam mana itulah kebanggaan orang Teluk Intan and the place that I will be staying for God knows how long....is not that I don't like it there but u know the saying 'hujan emans di negeri orang......'i just hope and hope that i'll adjust to the place well and sound. So far I've met 2 of my staffs over there who were very very helpful. It was a good start though. I think the rest must be friendly kot. Nanti bila pi sana I've got to make friends with the ADO ADO(Assisstant District Officer) sebab nanti takde kawan. Well with a small town like that you ought to make friends with anybody or everybody sensible you can find. Kalau tak mati kutu. Bukannya apa I just discovered the ADOs four of them three are women. So kot boleh jadi geng ke taklah sunyikan. Entahlah...i'm used to bigger places with many people. Kali ni gi to a smaller place with less people. less people less headache kot...hope so....
Anyway that was my first visit to Teluk Intan. We all balik around 7pm sampai umah. Penat but sleepless night yesterday. Entahlah banyak benda kena fikir. Nak deal dengan rumah, bla bla...banyak. Risau pun ada. Got to be apart with my darling hubby pun.....hemmmm...but kena je semangat kuat. I am invoking the phrase for the new book I read i.e Remind Me Again Why I need A Man..."when the universe sends u something awful, the converse is only around the corner. And this wonderful thing that's waiting for you will be the perfect counter balance to what you're going through right now. The universe is very fair like that".....So I just hope that segala kesusahan dan kepayahan that I am going through at the moment kat penghujungnya akan ada kegembiraan dan kebaikan. Its like there will be light at the end of the tunnel. I hope so...I hope so.....

No comments: