Tuesday, February 5, 2008

To go or not to go?

Entahlah...sedih betul rasa hati hari ni. Part of me want to be happy. The other rasa macam nak nangis je. Ya...I got a promotion. Yahoo.....but then I have to go to Teluk Intan, Perak because of the promotion. Hemmm....entahlah. Takde idea. What I have to do is find a house...bla bla bla....banyaknyer benda nak fikir. If I don't go it means that I would jeopardise my career and the promotion as well. Have toolah. Walaupun hati berat. Well I would be leaving my hubby, my life and my hometown.
To my frens...thank you for listening and the help that you have offered me. I really appreciate every single thing that you all did for me. I will take this as a challenge and would never give up. This will not be the end of the road. It will only be a beginning to a new journey...CAIYO!CAIYO!CAIYO!

No comments: