Monday, March 24, 2008

1st Concert AF!

Oklah...kalaula saya ni penulis di akbar...the first thing I will about the concert would...'Konsert AF yang pertama malam tadi adalah hambar...'Itulah my feelings bila tengok konsert tu. I don't know why..is it because of the first concert, or the non-performance by the students or AC? Well basically overall kot. Yelah we have to give some creditlah to AC for being his first time. But cannot help myself from comparing him ngan Aznil. I mean he has his own ways of doing it and tak terikut-ikut Aznil which I think most of the time tu ok. And lawaks dia pun menjadi and it is AC. But yang paling agak kureng skit bab last tuh yang ala-ala nak buat terkezut bila nak keluarkan pelajar. I mean maybe he's new and there are a lot of room for improvement. But overall I think he can be a great pengacara AF.
Enuf bout him. The performance that night was bad. Most of the students gave their poor perfomance. I actually agreed with Ogy. Mungkin pelajar2 AF terlalu gabra kot. Tapi banyaknya yang piching tah apa-apa dan ke mana-mana tah. So obvious. Kakak CT, Saida tu I think she has a nice and beautiful tone but maybe she was very nervous sampai pitching dia lari sangat. If she can control herself I think she would have the potential to be in the finals. But I think the most enjoyable show that night would be from Toi...Pagi Yang Gelap. I am not being biased here ok...for liking the song...but I think he has the confidence and he really enjoyed himself. Yelah when a person enjoys, kita pun akan sama enjoy. About the voice cannot comment muchla coz the song tu taklah mencabar vocal dia sangat. Lepas ni he ought to be given lagu2 yang boleh menguji lagi his vocal. Hem.. I like Stanley. Yang nyanyi You Raised Me Up...coz he has the voice. Bila dengar rasa terpukau. Meresap dalam jiwa. And I think dia ni lain dari yang lain. I likeeee...
About the commentator...I think Ajai over...yelah, janganla comment lebih2. Considerla they baru seminggu kat Akedemi. And most of them tak penah pun nyanyi kat depan khalayak. So give them a chancelah kan. Ogy...what can I say...she's the best and Ning, I think she's being too nice. Should be more honestla Ning. I hope to see more honest comment from Ning rather than being baik2 ni.
That's about it. Tak dapat tengok diary. Wonder what songs they would be given for next week challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing...wonder this disabled is working