Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Songs to AF students

Hem...tadi dah baca dah blog mrmanager. Well according to him the songs given for this week challenge to the students are pretty tough..considering they are not the 'makanan' of the students. Alah kalau 'makanan' pun i dun think they can do well except for one or twolah. Considering their worst performance last weekend. Eventhough I didnt have the time...ehem ehem let me rephrase that....eventhough I didnt have the Astro to watch, but I am still being well up to-date with the news by reading AF websites, blogs and info from the newspapers. Well these are the songs that they will try to sing...I think....I hope...
Ika - Malu Tapi Mahu (Duhhh...lagu Kesetiaan pun pitching lari sana sini...)
Lufya - Cintaku 100% (Dangdut...duhhh...Astro ni takde idea lain ke...mesti ada gelek-gelek..sigh)
Nadia - Umbrella-Rihanna (Hari tu Ika was sadly seen cannot sing this song...now they are giving it to Nadia..I think with her big voice she may pull it through)
Rina - Ku Seru (Darn..u really think she can do it? I mean this song is so like Misha Omar and she is so Tina Turner...i hope she wouldn't turn the song into something so 'rocky'..jgn rosakkan lagu ye nek..)
Saida - Doktor Cinta (Dewa Dewi ...boleh ke? Got to eliminate or cover skit nervousness tuh)
Stacy - Rela (don like her...dunno why...maybe she reminds me of Candy (AF5)
Alif - Angan dan Sedar (Mawi) (better not ruin this song..but I guess he might be able to pull it in his own way..jaga pitchingla I suppose)
Faisal - Ranggi Metropolis (Awie) (Never heard of this song but from the title must be a heavy metal piece-so unlike him..he is a nasyid singer. Some miracle he might need)
Naim - Aspalela (Forgot who he is..can't say much...but as long as he has the tone I think he might sing it well coz when u compare to Apek...I can sing too-duh Apek is not a singer but a comedian)
The rest malas nak comment coz Stanly I think he is wonderful...just polished him a bit and he can shine like 4 carat diamond...)
Oh and Toi...looking forward for his entertaining performance rather than his singing. Dont care bout his song...fast number I believe...reminds me of what his name AF4..yang baik ngan Faisal tuh...Otter...Utter...Sabahan chap..arrgghhhh....

Hem hope this year my darling hubby is keeping to his word that he will get me the tickets to AF concert..I don't care which concert...please....u promise. Bukan apa...frankly speaking I am one of the biggest fan of Akedemi Fantasia. Since day one. Dah lama nak pi tengok but I didnt have the opportunity. I have begged, knelt (exagerate je), cried, everything u can think of to my husband to bring me there...u know he would never let me go alone without him to any concerts even though he dislikes that sort of entertainment...but sebab 'sayang bini' terpaksalah bawak. So I am asking u nicely my dear cepatlah gi beli tiket tu supaya boleh i fulfill my dreams...please please pretty please...pathetic kan...

5 comments:

ummi of triplet said...

aku dulu konsert AF3 rajin la pi tgk kat stadium melawati tuh sbb senang nak pi
final pun siap pi...punyer la susah nak dpt tiket musim tu...tp mmg happening laa

pehtu AF5 pun pi tgk final jerk...pun happening

ops...ni aku midah/cik pah
ihihih...kem salam awang...dia posting kat mana skang?

nuruliz said...

Woitt...lama tak dengar kabar. Awang kat Putrajaya. Ko kat mana skang? Aku tak kira this season AF aku nak pi tengok gak. Tapi kau taula kan Awang camna...sabar jela..

Anonymous said...

aku ingat kekanak riang je yg gila AF ni...ekekeke..aku follow season 2 je sbb ramai yg talented.lps tu tgk sket2 je esp. kalo blk rmh mak mentua aku hehehe...

nuruliz said...

Hello sistah...
Aku ni akan sentiasa kekanak riang. Young at heart. Lagipun I have to find someone yang aku nak minat nih...so bored...tarak artis bezz

ummi of triplet said...

aku tgh cuti belajar...hiihihih